Skip to main content

Parentlog - 18/August/2016

#smparentlog #chittumittu #siblinglove #blessedtohavenicekids

I gave ChittuMittu few of the goldfish crackers... Chittu dumped 4 or 5 fish in her mouth and asked for more... I said first bite and eat the ones in ur mouth then I will give... n she started crying, I ignored n continued some other work... Mittu ate her crackers n asked more... I said say "Ah" and she has done with all so I gave her few... she got it n ran fast towards chittu n gave her few to stop her crying... Aww its so sweet to watch them grow kind and good <3 <3

PS : I told mittu not to give her until she finishes the ones in the mouth... n she patiently waited till chittu finishes n gave her those....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parent log 28/February/2019

#day28 #feb #ramlak #modnish I do this group hug often with kids...today I was screaming Group hug group hug group hug... These girls are just shaking their bum and not telling anything Me : Enna de bum mattum aatringa!? Kids : Athan nee soldra la πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We had a huge laugh session with them bum shaking for next 10 mins just to make me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aug 2 2017

#smparentlog #chittumittu ChittuMittu have seen me cutting a coffee sachet using scissors few times... left the empty sachet on d counter... chittu grabbed tat sachet n was having it... mittu somehow jumped n get hold of the scissors which was on d box near stove.... then mittu snatched tat sachet from chittu n trying to cut it with scissorsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kids do watch everything u do... They also grab cutting plair n tighten their anklet... Grab peeler n peal any veggie which is accessible to them... PS : I don let them in kitchen to grab all these when I m not around... unless I hv some work in kitchen it is always closed... TIA for warning me to be careful with kitchen tools...

Parent log 26/February/2019

#day26 #feb #ramlak #modnish Kids are doing their homework... Mittu is always meticulous in homework, she writes it so perfect but takes looooooottttssss of time to complete... Chittu thapu thapa ezhuthum... So I keep her near and watch her write many times... Today mittu wrote something wrong and came near me Amma thappa ezhutitaen enaku sollithariya... Awww girl πŸ˜… she wantedly wrote wrong so that I can see her and teach her writing too 😌😌 I felt bad that I take her granted Everytime for her finishing her homework by own. Then I sat at the middle watching them both 😊