Skip to main content

Parentlog - 22/July/2016 20 varushama iruntha TV kannadi pochu

#smparentlog #chittumittu #vent

I was expecting them to break something in the home for quite sometime as they are in exploring mode...

N it happened today... mittu was downstairs with MIL ( we live in same building)... I was feeding lunch to Chittu... after she had I went to kitchen to get some rice for me... while I left she was sitting in d chair...

Jus wen I returned to room the TV showcase glass was broken 😭😭 I was in shock.. took her immediately out of the room... we both are panic mode n she was crying her lungs out... somehow samathanapaduthified(soothed) her n made her sleep...

Hubby called to inform tat he got kabali tickets... I said some mishaps had happened here... avlo than.... scolding me badly .. I was careless, not even able to take care of one( remember mittu is with ML)... why u went to that room , why can't u stay in hall bla bla bla...

I m thanking God that nothing happened to Chittu n I m getting blamed as if I hv put tat glass down... even then tats 20 years old TV case... oh god wen men ll change

Editing to add what happened next,

After 2 calls and 5 WhatsApp messages of scolding, in the third call he said it's OK, as far as the baby is fine I m OK... please be careful hereafter ... babies do these things on a fraction of second so we hv to be alert it's jus a warning... take rest nu.... itha mothallayae solliruntha enna vam?! 😞 Oh god, when Men ll change....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parent log 28/February/2019

#day28 #feb #ramlak #modnish I do this group hug often with kids...today I was screaming Group hug group hug group hug... These girls are just shaking their bum and not telling anything Me : Enna de bum mattum aatringa!? Kids : Athan nee soldra la πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We had a huge laugh session with them bum shaking for next 10 mins just to make me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aug 2 2017

#smparentlog #chittumittu ChittuMittu have seen me cutting a coffee sachet using scissors few times... left the empty sachet on d counter... chittu grabbed tat sachet n was having it... mittu somehow jumped n get hold of the scissors which was on d box near stove.... then mittu snatched tat sachet from chittu n trying to cut it with scissorsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kids do watch everything u do... They also grab cutting plair n tighten their anklet... Grab peeler n peal any veggie which is accessible to them... PS : I don let them in kitchen to grab all these when I m not around... unless I hv some work in kitchen it is always closed... TIA for warning me to be careful with kitchen tools...

Parent log 26/February/2019

#day26 #feb #ramlak #modnish Kids are doing their homework... Mittu is always meticulous in homework, she writes it so perfect but takes looooooottttssss of time to complete... Chittu thapu thapa ezhuthum... So I keep her near and watch her write many times... Today mittu wrote something wrong and came near me Amma thappa ezhutitaen enaku sollithariya... Awww girl πŸ˜… she wantedly wrote wrong so that I can see her and teach her writing too 😌😌 I felt bad that I take her granted Everytime for her finishing her homework by own. Then I sat at the middle watching them both 😊